First of all, I would like to take a moment to thank Nemo for nominating me for this incredible award.
Nemo is one of my favorite bloggers, and each piece of work he displays is truly fantastic. He writes so eloquently, and the message he portrays comes out smoothly. So do visit Nemo – you’d be amazed.
Miss Maggie created this award over at dreaming of Guatemala! And she says:
“This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
RULES OF THIS AWARD:
- Thank the person who nominated you. Include the reason behind the award. Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
Questions for me:
Why do you write?
I write to inspire as well as educate people about the world we live in and its everyday wonders.
Have you ever experienced a critical comment (justified or unjustified) on either of your posts or comments? How did you deal with it?
Since I started blogging, I haven’t yet received a critical and unjustified comment on my posts, but I have received constructive criticism. With constructive criticism, I try to understand his or her point of view and I use it to improve myself as a blogger.
Do you believe in chance or luck? Or everything is based on logic?
I believe in chance and luck. For sure.
Do you believe you have got to read a lot to write?
Of course not, but I do believe reading can help improve your style of writing.
One thing you dislike about my blog ( I know it’s weird, but I need to rectify myself as well 🙂 )
I have nothing bad to say about your blog, nor do I have anything I dislike about it. However, the only thing I could say about your blog in which you could improve is simply reviewing your posts to make sure that there aren’t any grammar mistakes, but it’s a very minor issue.
Have you ever tried hypnosis or self-hypnosis?
If you are given two choices – death for denying to accept a lie as a truth, life for accepting a truth as a lie, what would you choose?
I have no idea, but I think I’d choose life for accepting a truth as a lie.
Do you prefer working alone in your own way or always prefer to get someone as your partner?
I’ve been asked this question many times, but honestly, I wouldn’t mind working alone as well as working with a partner.
How do you define yourself in one sentence?
A sensitive person with a sense of humor.
Tag your own favorite post you posted here.
Abuse – I honestly think it’s the best poem I’ve ever written. I’m very proud of it.
Questions for my nominees:
- What motivates you as a blogger?
- Have you ever experienced a moment in your life in which you regretted?
- Do you believe in second chances?
- Is there something in which you’re really proud of? If so, why?
- What are three things in which you could take back? Your life or another?
- Any career preferences?
- Do you consider yourself a solo worker?
- What is your favorite day of the week?
- Any summer plans?
- Tag your favorite blog post that you’ve written here.
And to all my followers, please consider yourselves nominated as well!!
(This post was an exception, I will resume my blogging schedule tomorrow) – Stay tuned for tomorrow’s post!
© Benjamin Lessard – TheBenLessard