A huge thank you to Riya for nominating me for the Cramm Award! I would just like to point out that Riya is an amazing and great blogger, she motivates a lot of people through her posts which is very admirable. Wishing her all the best! But without further ado, let’s get started with the rules as followed!
TheCramm award was created by Liv, the owner of theCramm an awesome platform that is all about condensing each day’s news into one place!
- Include a little bit about who created this award (with a link) and mention the person the who nominated you.
- Share 3 things that motivate you to blog and share 3 people that motivate you to blog as well
- Share one thing you hope to do that will improve the world
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate your choice of bloggers and give them a challenge question.
3 Things That Motivates Me:
- Nature and wildlife. Our world and wildlife is something that I admire so much, it never fails to disappoint me.
- Writing. It has been something that I always loved to do, having to express your emotions and stories on paper, creates new memories.
- Art, which I love so much. Whether if it’s cooking, drawing, painting or even photography, my love for art will only continue to grow.
3 People That Motivates Me To Blog:
- My loved ones.
- Ellen Burne, an inspiring young women who blogs her way around the world!
- Most importantly, my fellow viewers and bloggers! Without your constant support and love, I wouldn’t be where I am today. I am so grateful and thankful!
1 Thing I Hope to do to that will improve the World:
Inspire, motivate, and educate people about our world’s wonders and what lies beyond our planet through my greatest memories, adventures, stories, and pictures!
Challenge question: What is your meaning of life?
The meaning of life to me is to make people happy and to be happy in return.
I also NOMINATE all my fellow FOLLOWERS 😀 (For some reason I couldn’t find the link to your blog…)
NOTE: This post is an exception because I have been nominated and therefore nominated some people in return! Blogging will continue as scheduled – New post coming out tomorrow. 🙂
Hope you’re having a great day!
Benjamin Lessard – Living Life to Explore